Sunday, March 6, 2011

how much do breast implants cost?

ok I'm 19 and place the breast implants I'm a size and right now I just want to go natural for a size C Pamela Anderson-ish hehe. I'm about to get a good job that pays about 1,500 a month and I have to pay bills or expenses, as almost all that money is available. I save and pay in full in cash or U.S. dollar in 2000 down payment and make the rest of the payment? There are certain types of implants that are better than others? which is nothing more than silicon? that] the ladies out there who know what ur talking about let me know, or know all the questions have.thanks grls! I made a report. somewhere between 1,000 and 10,000, please answer me, http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20100329150417AAFDKc4 recommend you find a plastic surgeon to sit and talk. It is the only way we're going to have a real estimate, and to learn about the risks associated with both silicone and saline implants.

0 comments:

Post a Comment