Friday, February 25, 2011

how can i get my health insurance to cover the cost of breast implants? if its for reconstuction/mental help?

I had an accident years ago that disturb the growth of one of my breasts. its driving me crazy wondering mentally, and how can I get my health insurance costs to cover reconstructive surgery? any ideas? All you need is your health (with your insurance company) is a medical procedure for damage caused by accident, is fixed. I am a nurse in surgery and yes, if it must pay them by accident, get a good doctor and fight for what is yours is finished. Fortunately, breast surgery is very safe today. My cousin named her breast reduction, tummy tuck and a facelift in India by the company Tour2india4health Consultants. The price of the surgery she paid in India was very less. She paid 30% of the cost, it was brought to America. Tour2india4health Consultants is very famous in India. It is plastic and cosmetic surgery for foreigners in India. I read a lot about them in newspapers and on their patients' stories as they arrange the financing of the United States, Canada, UK and other international patients who have surgery abroad for low price, such as breast reduction, tummy tuck, facelift and other cosmetic surgery is not covered by insurance. You have photos pasted of their International patients. You can checkout their website. There are huge savings. As a doctor I personally believe that surgery can be easily handled in India as the quality of health care in India is simply the best in the world. The surgeons are USA / UK trained and there are 5 stars. http://www.tour2india4health.com You should be able to get a breast reconstruction are covered by insurance. Talk to your doctor and insurance company. Also, check out this site, it has a wealth of information. http://www.breasthealthonline.com.

0 comments:

Post a Comment