Friday, February 11, 2011

How much do breast implants cost, and what should I expect when I get the surgery?

I live in the midwest, and I would go to a doctor AQ good year of experience and a few miles. If you or someone you know has had the surgery, what should I expect.ie downtime, how much pain is not that my breasts are etc.Sa small.ive had two children, I need aj "touch" much pain. It's just that you need medicines that prevent driving. And it's likely to wake in the middle of the night in pain. I would not if I were you. Men in general, as little more than big tits natural false anyway. Taylor ♥ surgery varies from region to region. It can cost between 4K and 15K depending on where you live and your doctor. Start here to find a doctor in your area, make sure it is certified and who have seen the images of his work. http://www.plasticsurgery.org/ https: / / www.abplsurg. org / ModDefault.aspx The pain varies depending on the method. My pain was less, because I have the muscle. I took painkillers for a few days and felt no pain, so it was less after I stopped taking them, I took a few days of work because my job was active, but what you need up to and after a few days .

0 comments:

Post a Comment